Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nanny Gertrude


I introduce you to Nanny Gertrude, a member of the Paisley Black Plains hybrid species. I picked her out of the herd because of her detailed horns, whiskers and udders (hopefully not too many details). I gave her a little backing to keep her from raveling as she ventures forth on her journey of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Goats. Nanny Gertie is looking forward to meeting new friends, enriching her identity, and learning all about what it means to be a traveling goat.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Nanny Gertie is quite the colorful character! I hope she enjoys her trip, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet Nanny Gert! I am looking forward to watching her travels.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Nanny Gertie. I hope you has fun on heer travels and meets up with Gertrude.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Nanny Gert, could walk off the page! Good Job... :) What a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hun er vel nok smuk, Suzanne - dejligt at se, hvor kreativ du er!

    ReplyDelete